Stilo ST5FN Fiber Helmet Hans SA15 white
This STILO ST5F N fiber helmet is the increased version of the ST4 which was specially designed for the new Snell SA2015 approval.
This model is:
- uses a thiner shell
- has an increased vision
- is more comfortable and aerodynamic
- has a better ventilation
- has a multi function visor locking claps and several adjustments such as microphone mouth distance and ear area customizable.
The STILO ST5F N is made in fiber for an excellent finish!
This helmet is not equipped by any electronic or lateral plug!
Weight (+-30g): small shell 1350g
large shell 1400g
- ear plugs: excellent insulation against outside noises, removable and not integrated to loudspeakers, adjustable pressure by changing foam and rubber bushes
- double shell: small (XS, S, M and L) and large (XL, XXl and XXXL)
- optional: vents, visors, sunscreen, ventilation system and frontal system to drink, front and rear spoilers
- Snell SA2015 and FIA 8859-2015 approved
- Light, High resistance, fiber Shell
- Designed for Professional use in Circuit
- Aerodynamic features improved
- Ear plugs for noise reduction, removable
- Two different shell sizes
- Manufactured (FHR (Hans) Posts Option
- Full Face Helmet
- FIA 8859-2015
- SNELL SA2015
16 other products in the same category:
STILO Stilo ST5 R ZERO 8860 Helmet Hans and Intercom SA15€6,000.00This STILO ST5 R Zero helmet is the increased version of the ST4 which was specially designed for the new Snell SA2015 and FIA 8859-2015 approval.
STILO Stilo ST5F Orange Fiber Helmet Hans and Intercom SA15€979.00The STILO ST5 F Offshore SA15 helmet was made in Kevlar MSF (Multi Sandwich Fiber) and fiber for an extreme resistance and to provide a maximum safety to the driver
STILO Stilo ST5F 8860 Carbon Helmet clips Hans SA15€2,196.00This STILO ST5F SA15carbon full face helmet is the increased version of the ST4 which was specially designed for the new Snell SA2015 approval. This model is: -lighter-uses a thiner shell-has an increased vision -is more comfortable and aerodynamic- has a better ventilation