This STILO ST5F SA15carbon full face helmet is the increased version of the ST4 which was specially designed for the new Snell SA2015 approval.
This model is:
-uses a thiner shell
-has an increased vision
-is more comfortable and aerodynamic
- has a better ventilation
- compatible with the drinking system
- has a multi function visor locking claps and several adjustments such as microphone mouth distance and ear area customizable.
The STILO ST5F is made in carbon/kevlar by autoclave molding for an exceptional finish!
This helmet is equipped by the EAR PLUG system!
Weight (+-30g): small shell 1370g
large shell 1470g
- ear plugs system: for an excellent insulation against outside noises, removable and not integrated to loudspeakers, adjustable pressure by changing foam and rubber bushes
- double shell: small (XS, S, M and L) and large (XL, XXl and XXXL)
- micro, radio plug
- optional: vents, visors, sunscreen, ventilation system and frontal system to drink, front and rear spoilers
- Snell Sa2015 + FIA 8860-2010approved
- Light, High resistance, Carbon fiber Shell
- Designed for Professional track use
- Aerodynamic features improved
- Ear plugs for noise reduction, removable
- Two different shell sizes
- Manufactured (FHR (Hans) Posts Option
- Full Face Helmet
- FIA 8860-2010
16 other products in the same category:
STILO Stilo WRC DES Orange Helmet Hans and Intercom SA15€839.00Stilo WRC DES Offshore SA15 orange helmet made of kevlar and MSF. This jet helmet is equipped with a complete WRC amplifier system with dynamic microphone and earmuffs with noise-cancelling. It has also a female jack plug, ...
STILO Stilo FIA WRC DES Carbon 8860 Jet Helmet Hans clips + Intercom / Radio€2,599.00This Stilo WRC DES 8860 Turismo helmet is the improved version of the WRC used by Sebastien Loeb and which was developped to be in accordance with the FIA 8860-2010 norm
STILO Stilo ST5 R ZERO 8860 Helmet Hans and Intercom SA15€6,000.00This STILO ST5 R Zero helmet is the increased version of the ST4 which was specially designed for the new Snell SA2015 and FIA 8859-2015 approval.