Stilo ST5 GTN Carbon Helmet SA15
This STILO ST5 GTN SA15 helmet is the increased version of the ST4 which was specially designed for the new Snell SA2015 + FIA 8859-2015 approval.
This model is:
-uses a thiner shell
-has an increased vision
-is more comfortable and aerodynamic
- has a better ventilation
- has a multi function visor locking claps and several adjustments.
The STILO ST5 GTN is made in carbon/kevlar by autoclave molding for an exceptional completion!
Weight (+-30g): small shell 1280g
large shell 1330g
- ear plugs: excellent insulation against outside noises, removable and not integrated to loudspeakers, adjustable pressure by changing foam and rubber bushes
- double shell: small (XS, S, M and L) and large (XL, XXl and XXXL)
- optional: vents, visors, sunscreen, ventilation system and frontal system to drink, front and rear spoilers
- Snell Sa2015 + FIA 8859-2015 approved
- Light, High resistance, Carbon fiber Shell
- Designed for Professional use in Circuit
- Aerodynamic features improved
- Ear plugs for noise reduction, removable
- Two different shell sizes
- Manufactured (FHR (Hans) Posts Option
- Full Face Helmet
- FIA 8859-2015
- Not Equipped
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
STILO Stilo ST5F Orange Fiber Helmet Hans and Intercom SA15€815.83The STILO ST5 F Offshore SA15 helmet was made in Kevlar MSF (Multi Sandwich Fiber) and fiber for an extreme resistance and to provide a maximum safety to the driver
STILO Stilo FIA WRC DES Carbon 8860 Jet Helmet Hans clips + Intercom / Radio€2,165.83This Stilo WRC DES 8860 Turismo helmet is the improved version of the WRC used by Sebastien Loeb and which was developped to be in accordance with the FIA 8860-2010 norm
STILO Stilo TROPHY DES Rally Helmet Hans and Intercom SA15€430.00This Stilo Trophy DES Rally SA15 jet helmet is pre-equipped with an Intercom radio system with noise-cancelling earmuffs
STILO Stilo ST5 R ZERO 8860 Helmet Hans and Intercom SA15€5,000.00This STILO ST5 R Zero helmet is the increased version of the ST4 which was specially designed for the new Snell SA2015 and FIA 8859-2015 approval.