- Driver Equipment
The most popular :SPARCO Race Suits
|Alpinestars Car Suit
|Alpinestars Boots Shoes
|HANS Stand 21 System
|Sparco Intercom Amplifier
|Stilo Intercom Amplifier
|Peltor Intercom Amplifier
|Codriver Watch & Stopwatch
- Cockpit / Electricity
The most popular :Automatic Fire Extinguisher
|CEE roadside harness
|4 points Harness
|6 points Harness
|Recaro Race Seat
|Sparco Race Seat
|Dished Steering Wheel
|Flat Steering Wheel
|Sparco Steering Wheel
|Foldable Steering Wheel Hub
|Race Car Batteries
|ARMTECH Electronic Circuit Breaker
|CARTEK Electronic Circuit Breaker
- Body / Lighting
- Handling / Braking
- Engine / Transmission
HOSES - FITTINGS
The most popular :AP RACING Clutch Cover
|SAFFA Clutch Cover
|BRATEX Limited Slip Differential
|Throttle Control Cable
|ITG Air Filter
|GREEN Air Filter
|MOTUL Gear Oil
|MOTUL Engine Oil
|Oil Aviation Hoses - Gasoline Serie 200 Hydraulic System
|Oil Aviation Hoses - Gasoline Serie 811 Hydraulic System
|Hoses Serie 536 Hydraulic Circuit
|Aviation Coupling Serie 200 Hydraulic Circuit
|Aviation Coupling Serie 811 Hydraulic Circuit
|Serie Connectors 536 Hydraulic Circuit
- Garage / Assistance
The most popular :Lifting Ramp
- Store/ Racewear
The most popular :Motorsport Cap
The most popular :SPARCO Karting Boots
|Alpinestars Karting Boots
Total HTX coolant
HTX COOLANT CI is an additive package for coolant fluid : it is an aqueous concentrate of specific organic corrosion and cavitation inhibitors. Diluted at 10 % for racing application, HTX COOLANT CI will ensure protection against corrosion for the e ...
Total HTX coolant is part of the category : Coolant
mail Contact us by e-mail
phone or by phone at +33 4 67 13 88 10
Information : our customer service is fully operational and our delivery are guaranteed
HTX COOLANT CI is an additive package for coolant fluid : it is an aqueous concentrate of specific organic corrosion and cavitation inhibitors.
Diluted at 10 % for racing application, HTX COOLANT CI will ensure protection against corrosion for the engine block and cooling circuits.
- The use of de-mineralized or de-ionized water is recommended to obtain a better performance of HTX COOLANT CI
- It is highly encouraged to blend HTX COOLANT CI with de-mineralized water before use to ensure a uniform and homogeneous mixture in cooling systems.
- The use of HTX COOLANT CI should be strictly conforming to the recommendation given in this technical datasheet.
- HTX COOLANT CI is a product used by several teams, notably in Formula 1. The fluid is also used and technically approved by Peugeot Sport and Citroen Racing.
A 10% dosage is recommended when HTX COOLANT CI is used to protect the cooling circuits of engines when these are being run in on the test bed and during periods of storage.
- In case of another cooling fluid had been used previously before HTX COOLANT CI, it is highly necessary to drain the whole circuit (bleed down lower circuit parts and retention zones) and proceed to a detailed flush with HTX COOLANT CI before its usage.
- After opening the can, it is recommended to use HTX COOLANT CI within the following 12 months and to keep the product away from heat and humidity, in its original packaging.
Capacity : 5L